cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
AAS4
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Printer does not connect to wifi

HP Recommended
HP Color Laser 150nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

i have a connection problem with my HP printer. I´ve had it for some time  (first time set up worked like a charm) and used it rarely but it would not connect to my wifi anymore. I tried unninstalling and reinstaling the software. The wireless set up doesnt work so I have installed it via USB. Then when it gets to the wireless setup it says Connetion Failure: the printer´s wireless set up has been completed, but the printer is unable to communicate with your computer. It then says to reconfigure my network settings.  I checked both computer and printer network settings everything looks normal. I printed the network configuration report and the printer is paired with my wifi but the status is "not connected" and the wifi button keeps blinking slowly.

Any suggestions?

Thank you 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation