cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
verotech
Level 1
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Printer stopped printing in color and will only print if I save a webpage as a pdf on my computer

HP Recommended
HP officejet 3830 all in one printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am at my wits end now! TWO PROBLEMS: All of a sudden the printer prints only black and white (new cartridges installed as well as cleaned the heads) and I followed instructions and deleted the printer and added back using HP Smart as instructed using the correct IP addresses etc. It is connected and will only print from my desktop in black and white. It said the following: "The settings have been saved successfully. However, communication between the browser and the printer has been lost."  So I followed instructions and found the network is correct . Don't know what to do next on both cases, the color (under color management there is nothing in that box) nor the printing problem from a web page as I had done just yesterday.

Merry

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation