Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you, I have a new hp Envy All-in One, I have been trying to connect it to my network for a couple hours now, with no luck at all.   I used the refresh button on the back of the router a couple times still no luck. I reset the printer and refreshed the router again, STILL no luck.   I always forget to unplug the router, it usually does the trick.   anyways I did exactly what you said and it's good to go.  

Thanks again   :generic:

HP Recommended

That worked- thank you. Can't believe HP have left me searching around for MAC filter router wotsits for two days when the problem was a known glitch with the printer. Grrrrrrrr.

HP Recommended

Well. Thanks for your suggestion of "Restoring to wireless defaults". your suggestion of restoring my printer to wireless defaults, helped me in setting up my c4788 photosmart printer. Thank you for your suggestion.

HP Recommended
How do I remove MAC address to get rid of “no Filtering —Fail” when trying to connect to the wireless network?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.