Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi, I have bought an HP all in one printer, model 4520. I t came with a 3 month free trial of HP instant ink.

I signed up with instant ink but could not activate this offfer. It came with no code, just a sticker on my printer.

Any help in this regard?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

the 3 free month trial is auto applied at sign up.   Please sign in to your account at Instantink.com and on the first page under MY ACCOUNT there should be some green text saying that you won't be billing XXX month which should be 3 months out.   The 3 month trial is only for the 50, 100, 300 page plans so if you signed up for the 15 page plan there is no 3 month trial.

I've private messaged you if so you can reply to that if you don't see the free trial on your account page.

I am an HP employee.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
HP Recommended

Hi there i have had the same issue, however have signed up like you said yet i cant seem to find out when am i going to be billed. Just says payment information and prepaid information. It says i am going to be charged after i put the ink in, but does that mean in 3 months or as soon as i put the ink in.

HP Recommended

@KIRSTY_99 

Hi, this offer is only valid when you initially buy the printer and set it up and accept the Instant Ink offer on the 123.hp.com or Smart App flow.   If you are getting a message that tells you you wiill be charged after you insert your ink then that message is sent to people who have already set up their printer and then after 7 days go back and decide they want Instant Ink and sign up.  

If you signed up for Instant Ink at the same time you set up the printer you should have received a message saying your service will start immediately and you have X free months applied to your account so you would be billed until those free months have passed.

I'll send you a private message so I can look at your account but the free offer is only good at the point you set your printer up and you enroll in Instant Ink within 7 days.

Hope that helps.

JillSa

I am an HP employee.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
HP Recommended

Hi, I have the same problem. I have just bought a new hp desjet 2630 and I have not received the 3 months of trial period. Could you help me?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.