cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Stephen65
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

300XL Black Ink / Envy 110 printer / JeffHelp

HP Recommended
Envy 110 Printer D411a
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion

Dear Jeff.

Your colleague DavidSMP is dealing with the problem. It would be useful if the printer was programmed to indicate the difference between a time expired ink cartridge and a non genuine cartridge.

I was unaware that time expired cartridges would not work in my printer. The problem I have is that there is no indication at the time of purchase, or on the packaging, as far as I am aware, of the expiry date of the 300XL black cartridges. In the UK this is a consumer rights issue. I have made a complaint to our local Trading Standards department. Complaint reference; 14198078. This coerced the vendor to give me a refund on the purchase price of the cartridge. The case is therefore closed. The fact that there is no expiry date on the packaging is still an outstanding issue.

Best wishes

Steve Swindells

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation