cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
shortysilvia
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

7510 e all in one series fax issues

HP Recommended
photosmart 7510 e all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,  i am not able to use my e-fax. Message is "not connected to the network". I appreciate your expertise, thank you

1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
28,006 27,850 1,521 1,615
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@shortysilvia

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! After reading your post I see are unable to setup efax on your printer. I would like to help you out with this issue today.

However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,

• How is the printer connected to computer, USB or wireless?
  • When did this issue start?
  • Check the network connection?

Meanwhile:

Follow the below steps to setup eFax on your printer.

• On the product control panel, touch Fax (). The screen displays the Introducing eFax page.
  • Touch Next.
  • Touch Register, and then touch the Web Services checkbox to enable Web Services. Create an account by following the onscreen instructions.
  • Touch Terms and Conditions to read the eFax brand services agreement, touch the I agree checkbox, and then touch OK.
  • After connecting with the eFax server, your assigned eFax number displays on the screen.
  • Touch Continue, and the eFax home screen displays your eFax number and a number entry keypad for sending faxes.

Click here and follow troubleshooting steps mentioned in the document to fix this issue.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation