Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp Deskjet 2510
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My hp 2510 printer only prints diagnostic pages and returns error code and 905E01FE 02B7C2ED. If launch print jobs from a PC does not print anything.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello there! Welcome to the HP Community @Alan23,

I came across your post about the error codes you're seeing on your Deskjet 2510, and I wanted to reach out with my suggestions.

Please see this troubleshooting guide and try the reset it suggests. If the errors continue, please contact HP to discuss a printer replacement or trade in.

Good luck!

HP Inkjet Printers - '0xc19a0005' or Similar Error Displays

Click the thumbs up below to show appreciation for my help!
Click the "Accept as Solution" if I have guided you to a solution!

Contact HP:
Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on: HP contact options - click on Get phone number
Case number and phone number appear

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended
Thanks Raimbow7000, 
but I realized that the problem is only the HP commercial.
My printer works perfectly in PCs with Windows Vista, but not with PC upgradated to Windows 10!!
The Hp assistance told me to install the HP Deskjet 6980 driver, which I did, but it does not work anyway.
I'm really angry and disappointed to be teased.
The printer has 30 months and have not found the driver?
:manfrustrated:

HP Recommended

Hey there Alan,

If I understand correctly, you are only unable to print from your Windows 10 system, and the other computers will print fine, which shows an issue with the software or operating system.

Please run the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows to install the full drivers for your Deskjet 2510 on Windows 10 and let me know if you run into any error messages or codes.

Also run the Print and Scan Doctor. This diagnostic tool will check for any conflicts that could be causing the issue. The tool will show you a report at the end. If there was a problem that the tool could not fix, you will notice it in the results. Please include these results in your reply to me.

Thanks Smiley Happy

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Hello Rainbow7000,
I will confirm that my HP DeskJet 2510, no document printing since I upgraded to Windows 10 (which I reported). I did everything possible; uninstalled and reinstalled the printer with the updated drivers from HP and all available application (update Hp, Hp Doctor Scan, User Guide, etc.). HP also install Wizard is a useless tool.
On the contrary the same printer still works normaly with Windows Vista.
Then you answer me, if you can do: the HP Deskjet 2510 All-in-One is compatible with Windows 10?
Otherwise it is useless to continue to suggest unnecessary procedures. I'm really disappointed with HP.
You asked me the error messages. It is the error code I wrote in my first post (905E01FE and 02B7C2ED error code).

The printer is on and properly installed; makes the print spool, but then does not print the documents !!
But I can waste ink with the diagnostic pages and align cartridges .... shameful!
I also run the setup program in the previous version of Windows compatibility; but obviously it does not work.
So, after 30 months of purchase of this printer, should I buy another because the OS upgrade is not supported? This will not be Hp !!
Thank you and greetings.

HP Recommended

Hi Alan23, 

@Rainbow7000, is out of the office, but I would like to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details. In the forum beside your handle name, just click on the envelope to view it. Thank you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Hello Gemini02 ,

I inform you that I immediately expressed my problem over the telephone local HP support.
The suggestion to uninstall the printer and manually install the printer with a new and different HP printer driver , did not solve the problem of my printer compatibility of the HP Deskjet 2510 All in One with Windows 10.
So I ask you again simply: the printer HP 2510 All in One is compatible with Windows 10 ?
Or it was put out of production and are not released with the Windows 10 compatible drivers ?
I remind you , that my printer connected to a PC with OS Windows Vista and with Windows 8 , it worked , and still work !
Then if you want you can answer me publicly ; it is more beneficial to all the Users of the Forum .

Thanks you, to the availability.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.