Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
katkershaw22 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Best Compatible Printer

Stream
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Hi.
New to the community. Would like some feedback on what would be the best all-in-one printer for my Stream Laptop-Notebook? 11.6 display. Thank you.
1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
11054 1108 2383
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Best Compatible Printer

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Forums.

There are many printers that HP sells, depending on your needs.

If you print a lot, requires wireless and fax, then we'd recommend the Officejet Pro series.

Officejet Pro 8710/8720/8730/8740 would be our recommendation. Personally, we like the Officejet Pro 8740 as it offers 2 trays, prints really fast (Duplex speed is almost equivalent to Simplex speed), has the ADF scanner that scans both sides in 1 pass!  Really a workhorse.

If you print less, but needs photo printing, we'll recommend the Envy Series.

You can also check out our Instant ink (sold in some regions only), which is a suscription model and allows you to print as many pages as your subscription plan allows and HP will send you a replacement ink once the ink is low.

We would suggest that you take a look at hp.com and you should be able to buy a printer to suit your needs.

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation