cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Level 8
Level 8
843 768 57 341
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Borderless and Duplex printing with 8610/8620/8630/8640/8660

Hi All,

If you want to print Marketing material which needs duplex and borderless option, then you need to choose edge to edge paper size from the print driver as shown here.

Also you make sure Photo or brochure media selected from print driver.

edge-to-edge.jpg

Happy Printing

Click on the "Thumbs up"button on the bottom to say "Thanks"

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Level 16
Level 16
32,758 26,130 2,387 8,127
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Borderless and Duplex printing with 8610/8620/8630/8640/8660

[This seems to be an old post - not sure why it is showing up here as a new post....]

I do not beleive automatic duplex printing is an option if edge to edge printing or photo paper are selected.  You would need to print one side, then relaod the paper manually to print the back side.

The automatic duplexer requires some margin at the bottom of the page to allow the media to be pulled back into the printer for printing the back side.  

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"----------V

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation