cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jp63
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Cannot connect to printer, one computer in small office unable to scan

HP Recommended
HP PageWide PRo 477dw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, in our small office one computer cannot connect to the printer when trying to scan a document. Also, we've noticed the printer isn't working in Outlook on that same computer. Everywhere else it's working fine. I've already spent 3-4 hours installing and reinstalling every official software imaginable, making sure there is no firewall issue but still the problem is there. 

I don't even know if our model can use hp connected as the instructions do not seem to apply to our models, the instructions seem out of date on the HP site. 

I don't know what to do anymore, the printer is connected via wifi and HP really isnt helping with its out of date information and lack of access to a professional.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation