cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
CANCOL5-
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Conflict with another printer setting unablt to use photo tray

HP Recommended
ENVY 5544
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Photo Tray was changed because of a conflict with another printer seetin

unable to print photos

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 30,826 2,619 4,016
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@CANCOL5-

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand there's a conflict with another printer setting and you are unable to use the photo tray,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Could you elaborate on the conflict? so we know what exactly you mean by that.

When was the last time it worked?

Do you have any error messages? such as "Photo Tray Problem" on the control panel display?

If yes, here's what you need to do:

Solution one: Check the photo tray

1. Lift the output tray and extend the photo tray.

Figure : Extend the photo tray

Illustration: Lifting the output tray and extending the photo tray
  2. Remove all photo paper from the photo tray.

3. Slide the photo tray all the way into its slot, as far as it can go.

4. Lower the output tray, and then press the OK button () on the control panel.

• If these steps resolved the issue, you do not need to continue troubleshooting.

• If the issue persists, continue to the next solution.

Solution two: Perform a power reset

1. Press the Power button () to turn off the product.

2. Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.

3. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.

4. Disconnect the USB cable from the back of the product.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

This link provides instructions for loading plain paper, photo paper, cards, and envelopes into the printer. Load plain paper, photo paper, envelopes, and index cards in the main input tray. Load 10.16 x 15.24 cm (4 x 6 in) photo paper in the photo tray: Click here for details

For more details about printing photos: Click here

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,  

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation