cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Schefgls
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Connect i-Pad to HP wireless printer

HP Recommended
HP Envy 4500
Other

Need help in connecting my i-Pad to my wireless printer

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,300 26,176 1,445 1,516
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Schefgls

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read about your HP Envy 4500 printer and you want to print from i-Pad.

• On your printer, make sure the wireless feature is on, and the printer is connected to your local wireless network.
  • On your Apple iOS device, open the Wi-Fi settings and make sure you are connected to the same local wireless network as your printer.
  • Open the document, photo, email, or webpage you want to print, then tap the Share icon    or  to display the menu options.
  • Tap Print or the Print icon  ,, depending on the type of file you want to print.
  • The Printer Options menu displays.
  • On the Printer Options menu, tap Select Printer.
  • Select your printer, change print settings if necessary, then tap Print.

Click here and follow the document to perform the above steps.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation