Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I, too, need this information, please.

HP Recommended

Yes, please.  No private messages at this time.

HP Recommended

Hi Karen15,

Sorry about that, I sent it to you again.

Let me know how you make out.

Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Hi @valpospartan ,

I can send you that information in a private message.
In the forum beside your handle name just click on the envelope to view it.

Have a nice day!
Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Printer needs a Service Menu Reset..
that is the ONLY possible way to clear a SET Admin login if you cant remember it... 

No matter product, no matter manufacture, if you cant remember your own set admin login details it is ALWAYS a Service- Menu..

Network reset, does nothhing but reset your network connection.

Toos preffeence reset all does nothing but reset the changes you made for the printer from the factory default settings...

HP Recommended

Would you please send me the instructions for obtaining the admin password? Thanks!

HP Recommended

I'm in the same boat here.  I set the password but I don't know what the admin name is for this printer.  I'm very confused and unable to access the settings to change them.

HP Recommended

Hi @swalter62 and @Cornblitz,

If you appreciate my efforts, please click the 'Thumbs up' button below. Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Dear HP, I am facing the same problem. I need the admin password to access the printer settings from web browser

HP Recommended

Hi @Ashrut,

If you appreciate my efforts, please click the 'Thumbs up' button below. Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.