Note on archived topics.
04-07-2011 09:49 AM
I have this same error code. I have an HP Photosmart C7250 printer. I still get this message after I put in the new ink. I have to turn the computer off and back on to get one page to print. Please help figure out how to correct this. Thanks.
04-07-2011 07:36 PM
You probably need a new printhead or pump. Either is financially prohibitive vs. a new printer.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
07-17-2011 06:40 PM
i have an HP Photosmart 8250 and I received an error "0xc19a0013". I had replaced all of the cartridges and then decided I would try to print greyscale. Thats when I got me error. Now i can't print anything. It sounds like it prints, but it doesnt.
Any ideas on how much to fix the problem?
07-20-2011 08:33 AM
Depending on your model there are 2 solutions:
1- reset the unit as the example below:
Solution one: Reset the product
- Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.NOTE: The USB cable connects to the port on the back of the product. The port is labeled with the USB icon ( ).Figure 2: Example USB connection (your product might not look exactly the same as this example)
- Remove the cartridges from the product.
- Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
- Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
- If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
- Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing againYou may need to contact Tech support for Hp to find out your reset for you specific model.If the reset fails it will require a service.NOTE: if you are using refilled or remanufactured cartridges try the reset with genuine hp cartridges as they have specific firmware to work with the printer.
09-30-2013 02:31 PM - last edited on 02-24-2017 10:18 AM by OscarFuentes
I understand that you are getting an error message on your printer 0xc18a0207 with a problem with ink system. I have been able to locate a document <here>. Follow through all the steps listed in the document.
Please let me know if this has resolved your issue.