Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Error message is on the machine panel. "Scanner error, Power Off-Power On" Using a LaserJet 3330 mfp. System  is Vista. It won't function at all now. I keep unplugging it and plugging it back in as there is no off/on switch. For a while, it would print one job at a time. Now it won't even do that. What do I need to do?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi lottiejosie,

The product you have is a commercial printer. I suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution.

You may find the Commercial Laserjet board here:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-LaserJet/bd-p/bsc-413

🙂 If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thanks. I did use the Kudos button for your response. I’ll repost to the business forum. However, this product is 10 years old. I bought two new printers yesterday. An all-in-one 8600 Pro Plus and an HP LaserJet Pro P 1102. I need a good scanner, and won't use the color printer function quite as much.

However, I'm a writer and I print out a lot of hard copy black and white. Although most publishers require an efile, my agent has forbidden me to continue to proof material on-line.

Thanks Gordon. I'll try the business forum anyway, rather than discard the unit.

Charlotte Hinger

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.