Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i have  windows xp 64 bit system. hp laserjet 1300 printer , 64 bit doesn't appear. "generic ieee 1284.4 printing support "error. new driver please.

selamun aleyküm 🙂   hp laserjet 1300 yazıcım var. kahretsin hala daha çalışıyor.değişmek istemiyorum. 64 bit driver ı indridim olmadı. universal driver ı indirdim o hiç olmadı.driver tarihi 2003. bana 2012 driver ı lazım. yapın bişeyler edin. bana lazım bu driver.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

adsız.JPG

HP Recommended

please answer meeee..

HP Recommended

Hi korcekmez,

The product you have is a commercial printer. I suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution.

Here is the link to the Commercial Laserjet board:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-LaserJet/bd-p/bsc-413

🙂 If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

my priters 1010 window 7 now please

HP Recommended

Gordonnn ananun amiii bilmiyorduk orayı sayende öğrendik . götoş bee.

universal driver la hallettim sik kırığı seni. çözüm üret çözüm.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.