Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-18-2018 07:00 AM
Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service.
I understand that your HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer is not printing and produces blank pages. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you.
To provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- Did the printer go through the alignment process after installing new ink cartridges?
- Is the printer able to make a photocopy? If yes then it indicates that the printer and the ink cartridges are absolutely fine.
- You may check if from the home screen of the printer control panel, touch the Ink icon . Check if the ink levels show up correctly.
While you respond to that, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix:
- Disconnect the power cable from the printer while the printer is still ON.
- Disconnect any other cables if connected the printer.
- Press and hold the printer’s power button for 15 seconds.
- The printer should be directly connected to the wall outlet and not to a surge protector.
- Reconnect the power cable to print and the printer should power ON by itself. If the printer doesn’t power ON then please manually power it ON.
If the photocopy also comes out blank then please perform the steps as described in detail from this HP document. These steps help in fixing various print quality related issues.
If the photocopy prints fine then it is a drivers/software issue. In such a case let us download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor software. This is a free tool for Windows to help resolve issues with the printer drivers.
Hoe this information helps. Feel free to keep me posted. All the best! 🙂