cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jwnr
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 7612 Wide Format Printer Problem

HP Recommended
HP 7612 printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP 7612 Wide Format printer is amazing except that the magenta print head does not print fully.  It leaves spaces when printing.  I have done all of the cleaning,  aligning and maintenance on it several times and all the others work perfectly except for the magenta.   I have replaced the magenta cartridge several times and still get the same results.     Is there anything else I can do to get that one print head to print correctly?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
A4Apollo
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,730 1,301 2,076
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey there! @jwnr, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand magenta print head does not print correctly it leaves spaces while printing.

Don't worry I'd like to help you out.

Did you make any changes on your printer?

Does the issue persist when you make a copy from your printer?

Please try the steps recommended below.

Print a Print Quality Diagnostic Page
Follow these steps to print a test page from the HP printer control panel.
Load plain white paper into the input tray.
On the printer control panel, touch the Right arrow (), and then touch Reports.
From the Reports menu, touch Print Quality Report. The test page prints.

Refer this article to further troubleshoot print quality issues.

I'll watch your reply!

Have a beautiful day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation