cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
WerewolfFrancis
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 all lights blinking

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I haven't used my printer since february. So I replaced my cartridges but the holder thing wont move to the center. So I gently moved it with my hand to place the new cartridges. But the lights wont go away. I tried resetting (unpluging it for 30 seconds then plug it) but it wont. My computer doesn't detect anything unless I pressed the Power + Color + Black buttons at the same time but this time the attention, black and color cartridge lights is steady but the power light is off. I checked if there were any paper jams but nothing. (I got the key combination myself because Im just curious on what if I pressed it with combination). It would be grateful if any of you could help me out. Thanks in advance :generic:

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,309 31,023 5,348 12,448
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

When all lights are blinking, a such indicate an hardware failure...

Try plugging the printer directly to a wall socket and check again.

Other than that it requires servicing the printer.

Please follow any of these steps as shown in below document:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-ink-advantage-2060-all-in-one-printer-series-k110/41...

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
WerewolfFrancis
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I already tried plugging the adapter directly to the wall socket. But no luck :sadface:

So uh, How much will be the cost for the service? Will it cost me much?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation