Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5544
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Hp Envy 5544 is n error state.

The Code Error is :  0XC4EB82C3 HW_MICCI2_V12

Any solution for thi error?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @Sphera,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to print from your HP ENVY 5544 All-in-One Printer and also you get an error code 0XC4EB82C3.

This issue could occur if the printer is in error state.

Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: http://hp.care/2qZrJ8I

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Grateful for your valuable technical advice . Unfortunately even though I followed the guided step by step instructions the printer is still in error mode. Can you advise further?

Grazie

HP Recommended

Hi @Sphera,

Thank you for replying,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

Please make sure that the printer is connected directly to the wall outlet and not to the surge protector.

Perform a Hard reset on the printer.

* With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.

* Remove USB cable, if present.

* Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.

* Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord and then plug back the power cord to the printer.

* Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.

* Now try to print a test page and check if it works.

If you’re running Windows, I would start by checking the installed printer software by downloading and running the HP Print and Scan Doctor. This tool can diagnose and fix many printing and printer software related issues. Please use this link to help you with that information: http://hp.care/2biN2XE 

If your printer connected wirelessly, make sure to temporary connect the device with USB and then follow the link to download and install the latest firmware update for your printer, using this link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/en5540/EN5540_R1628A.exe

If the issue persists, I would suggest you go ahead and uninstall the printer drivers and then install the full feature software

Let's try these steps here:

1.) In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features

2.) Select your HP Printer

3.) Select Uninstall

4.) In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers

5.) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose 'Delete' or 'Remove Device'

6.) Open up the run command with the "Windows key + R" key combo.

7.) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)

8.) Click on the "Drivers" tab

9.) Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom

10.) Select Ok

11.) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows

12.) Close Devices and Printers

13.) Restart the PC

14.) Now click on this link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL61235/mp-147821-1/EN5540_Full_WebPack_1119.exe download and install the latest printer drivers.

15 ). In the connection type window, select “Wireless” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.

If the issue persists, the next option would be to perform an advanced reset on the printer. 

I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes for further assistance.

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Product name: HP desk jet Ink Advantage 5570 All in one series

Hi guys,I just unboxed my HP desk jet 5570 printer and it shows the error code 0XC4EB82C3 HW_MICCI2_V1. I have tried hard resetting the printer using the steps given by Jeet_Sigh to @Sphera without success.

Kindly note that the I have not gotten to the point of installing drivers and software.

HP Recommended

Hi @Ogajas,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are getting an error code 0XC4EB82C3 HW_MICCI2_V1 while setting up your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5575 All-in-One Printer.

This issue could occur if the printer is in error state. 

Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue. 

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Alphanumeric code error

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.