cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
keirtan
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One can't set default to Black and White only

HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One
macOS 10.12 Sierra

I'm struggling to find where I set the default print settings for my new HP OfficeJet 4650 to black and white - so that Colour is not wasted. 

Also, when accessing the printer settings, detailed settings are available through the browser, which keeps giving me an error message when I select Admin or Airprint pages (it says the connection is not private - even though I am on my password protected wifi). 

Any ideas? This was much easier on my old HP printer that finally packed up after 8 years.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Level 13
Level 13
6,009 5,979 487 1,013
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Please click HERE to access the steps that should resolve the issue .

Regards,
Jabzi

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos
FlyPharr
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks Jabzi.  This does work on individual print jobs.  Is there a way to set the default for all printing jobs to B&W?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation