Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Thanks for your recommendation! I'm turning Japanese myself. I'm sure Bill & Dave are rolling over in their graves. Too bad. Good guys.

HP Recommended

I am totally appauled at the lack of help from HP!!  This is horrible and I will be telling everyone I know that HP is junk!  My printer is certainly out of warranty but has barely been used.  I've gone through 3 changes of ink.  I recently did do a firmware update and perhaps since then have been unable to print.

I will never by HP anything and will try to encourage all my aquaintances to do the same.

Very sad to see that HP is unwilling to resolve this problem.  Without resolution does HP really think anyone would sign up for another potential waste of $200 to $300?  Get real.

HP Recommended

Has anyone cleaned the printhead and gotten the printer to work again?

HP Recommended

I tried, others have as well. Nobody got it fixed.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the response!  I won't bother with all the time and effort to attempt cleaning and replacing the printhead.  This SUCKS!  I really liked the HP printer till now.  Never another HP product for this house.  I can't believe HP has nothing to offer.

HP Recommended

Never got it working.  Threw it out.  Bought an Epson

HP Recommended

Has anyone tried ordering a printhead from eBay?  Does the printer work again with a new printhead.  Sorry really trying to avoid the expense of another new printer after such a short life for this one.

HP Recommended

Here's the replacement recommendatin from another former HP customer:

Epson WorkForce WF-7510 $200-$250

His recommendatin is somewhere back in this thread and he raves about this printer!

HP Recommended

Although this might be an option, I think the fuzz is not wordth the printer.

HP Recommended

Hello Jenna - That plug disconnect did not work for me.  Do you have any other printhead solutions for the OfficeJet 6700 Premium?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.