cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ObsidianTom
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-All-in-One Printer - A910g - Windows Server 2012 Driver

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8500A
Other

Hi,

I am looking for the driver software for my HP officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-All-in-One Printer - A910g printer. I am currently looking to install the software and driver on Windows Server 2012 but cannot find any suitable drivers. I have tried installing the Windows 10 drivers as well as the Server 2008 and Server 2003 but none of these are working. 

Can anyone recommend how I can get the drivers for this printer installed on Windows Server 2012?

Thanks in advance 🙂

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation