Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

[post edited due to location sharing]

HP Recommended

[post edited due to solicitations]

HP Recommended

I'm so frustrated but it's been used pretty good. I just wish I hadn't purchased the toner. If you care to share your fix, I'd gladly reimburse 1/2 up front and 1/2 after (if fixed). Otherwise, we will purchase a new printer this afternoon.

HP Recommended
Yes, the 3 printers prior to this one were absolutely no good . I own them all and they were nothing but trouble. This one was awesome even for e print .very fast and nice color. On draft mode I've done up to 3000 pamphlets in just minutes . I didn't always use HP ink. And of course the printer recognize this. I really think this started a timed delayed reaction . Now it was just a matter of time before I got the error message . Since I fix the problem, I still don't use HP ink cartridges and it works just fine.
HP Recommended
I have always used HP ink, never generic or refilled. But, I think I recall a message at one point saying that I wasn't. I thought that was strange.
HP Recommended
Wow, there mistake and you pay for it. Well I was able to get 2 of each cartridge for under 100.00 this was a great savings. I use that printer a lot, even now it works with the aftermarket cartridges since I fixed it.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.