cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sam_Cat
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

How do I turn off all pings and tones and notes and sounds from the HP Officejetpro 8610?

HP Recommended

I cannot tolerate noise.  How do I turn off all pings and tones and notes and sounds from the HP Officejetpro 8610?  The darn thing beeps and pings and plays music. 

Thanks,

Sam

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,311 31,025 5,348 12,448
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Sam,

On the front panel of the printer, scrool the main screen to the right and clock the Setup icon.

Next click on Printer Setup and then select Sound Effects Volume.

Select Off and confirm, that should disable any such sounds.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Shadeburst
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem with the 8710, but I can't find the Printer Volume setting option in the menu.

Thanks

Mike

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,311 31,025 5,348 12,448
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Shadeburst,

For the 8710, swipe your finger down from the top of teh printer screen, then tap teh gear icon to access its Setup menu.

Tap Preferences, then select Sound Effects Volume and change the settings as required.

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Lisaann2
2 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Designjet T120 beeps a lot, even when unplugged.  How can I make it stop?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation