cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
recless1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I'm looking for a simple Windows software that will allow me to print file folder labels for HP 4500

HP Recommended
HP 4500 Series
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

No problems.  I used to use the Avery add-in to Word which is not available for Office 2016.  The new Avery program will not center the name on the label.  Avery support coudn't/wouldn't help me.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
30,831 30,535 2,792 10,231
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@recless1

Yes, it is too bad about the old Avery / Word tab that worked so nicely.

I have not had issues with labels that won't center using the new Avery Design and Print software.  Nonetheless, experiences and templates differ; there may be an alternative that lets you use Word.

Word 2016 Professional (and probably other versions) still lets you use a label template -- either one of the many available in Word > File > New or a template you download from Avery.

Dragon Document provides an example of using an Avery Template in Word that is available within Word.  Know that you can also download a template from Avery of your choosing -- "Word" compatible templates are marked as such in the label template description at the Avery Website.

Dragon Document - Help, suggestions, and examples:

Printing Labels_Business-Cards_Cards

Print Labels, Business Cards, Cards, Booklet

Section(s)

• Preparation and Setup
  • Labels, Cards, and Business Cards
    • Office Word
    • Avery Design and Print (through Windows 10) and Mac
    • Avery Wizard for Word (through Windows 😎

Click the Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help!

Answered? Click my post "Accept as Solution" to help others.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation