cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
janeteagle
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I'm receiving an error message:PCL XL Error insufficient memory?

While printing a Cloisters Initial typeface (TrueType) on a LaserJet 1415fnw I'm receiving this message.  This document prints on other LaserJets.  The complete error is:

PCL XL Error

Subsystem:        TEXT

Error:                     InsufficientMremory

File Name:          cheettext.c

Line Number:    1438

Help, please?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Level 14
11,438 11,433 770 1,424
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Try using the PCL5 driver.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer.
janeteagle
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

This did work, although the secret seems to be choosing to optimize text and vector over graphics and setting other settings (e.g. compression) to leave maximum room for the font to be downloaded.  Thank you!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation