cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Marina3
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Manual for Deskjet 3632

HP Recommended
Deskjet 3632
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just bought Deskjet 3632 and installed it. To my surprise, there is no description how to change settings or even manual.

There is only short description of the buttons.

I figured out how to print online, but have no idea how to change settings (for example, how to print on both sides, how to scan etc.)

Please, kindly help me to find the manual for this product.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,535 90,412 11,629 24,921
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Marina3

Welcome to HP Support Forum. To save trees and the earth, many vendors now don't print thick manuals. They keep manuals on the internet. Please use manuals on the following link (User Guide is the one you need):

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-3630-all-in-one-printer-series/7172306/model/7599657...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation