cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Fuchsia2007
Level 1
10 6 0 2
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

My Printer/scanner will not scan

HP Recommended
ENVY 4502
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The printer has a blue light against the (i)  and not connecting to my modem.    It prints from the computer but will not scan/copy

It printed a congratulations page say the printer now had an email address.  The last thing I need when I am struggling to understand what I have got.   I don't want to create a account.  I dont want an email address.  I can't print from a smartphone as I have not got one.    I only print the odd page and scan/copy rarely.  All I want is the printer to talk to my modem to talk to my modem so I can scan/copy.

This printer has been nothing but a pain in the butt and I don't want to go to a neighber again to ask them to scan a page for me 

My apologies for being so down.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation