cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Shelbyw218
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Need driver for HP DesignJet 450C Large-Format Printer

HP Recommended
HP DesignJet 450C Large-Format
Microsoft Windows XP

I have a HP DesignJet 450C Large-Format Printer and the computer i was using recently died and i am unable to get the driver off of it. I need the driver for the printer badly, either in a download or cd-rom form. I use windows XP, 8, or 10. 

If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks  -Shelby

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
wukong33
Level 4
Level 4
108 108 11 20
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Shelby,

Thank you for using HP products.

I have searched HP Software & Drivers official website, the print driver available are Windows XP (32-bit) and before (eg. Windows 3.x - Windows 2000).

Windows XP (32-bit)

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software3/COL3190/pl-10683-3/pl532en.exe

Hope this help.

I am a HP employee. I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation