Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I have launched the hp ePrint mobile app on my IPad but cant find where to enter verification code.
24 REPLIES 24
HP Recommended

Hey MarilynSch!

Are you using the ePrint Home & Biz app or the ePrint service app? If you are using Home & Biz, there shouldn't be any verification code you need to enter, however you can register the app in order to enable printing from the web browser (on iOS devices). If you are using the ePrint service app, that app allows you to print to public locations and is not meant for printing to your personal printer. If this is the case I recommend downloading the ePrint Home & Biz app.

Hope this helps!

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
HP Recommended

UQ7B

HP Recommended

UQ7B

HP Recommended

UQ7B

HP Recommended

I have a PIN code that someone with hpeprint.com sent me.  I can't find where to put it.  Also need to find out if my printer Officejet Pro 8500A (which works with wireless) can be used with my 4s IPhone?

There told me to launch my printer control mobile app on my mobile delive and select "complete Hp ePrint Vericification" and gave me a PIN.  I just can't find the verification screen.

HP Recommended

Hi cindymc2,

It sounds as if you downloaded and started to register the HP ePrint Home & Biz app on your iPhone. An email is sent that contains a code, you need to enter the code to complete the registration.

What you need to do is:

1. Open the HP ePrint Home & Biz app on your iPhone, towards the bottom you should see "Settings".

2. Tap "Settings", then tap on "ePrint Registration".

3. Enter the code that was sent to you to finish registration.

Also, as far as your Officejet Pro 8500A working with your iPhone...yes it will. Here is a link on how to do so:

Printing from an iPhone

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02796271

🙂 If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution 🙂
HP Recommended
where do I find the eprint verification code?
HP Recommended
I am also having this issue. I do get the verification field at first but as soon as I tap inside the field it disappears and is nowhere to be found again in Settings. I have deleted and reinstalled the app but get the same issue.

I hope they can repair this soon.
HP Recommended
Where do I enter verification code
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.