Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Scanned files saved in .tif format. However, I am Not able to see all scanned pages and only one page is visible. How to view and edit all the scanned pictures? I have windows 7 starter in my Sony Vaio please.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Displaying a Multi-Tif file format is not supported by any Tif Viewer.

The standard Windows Photo Viewer supports Multi-Tif files.

If the scanned file does not opened with Windows Photo Viewer by default, right click the file and select Open with. Select the Windows Photo Viewer from the list.

Below you may find a screenshot of Multi-Tif file with the page navigation marked, taken from a Windows 7 Starter OS:

1.jpg

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thank you gentleman. No doubt, with Windows Photo Viewer I am able to see all the pages but I am not able to do any editing. If I try to copy to some other file also I am able to edit the first page only at best. Nice of you and thank you very much anyway. If you or any team member has effective alternative available, I shall be grateful to be educated on the same.

HP Recommended

You may try looking for any freeware software in google:

https://www.google.com/search?q=mlti+tiff+editor&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:he:official&...

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

The Multipage TIFF file was intended for Document scans, but was inadvertently set as the default for Photo scans.  

If your intent is to scan muliple Photos to individual TIFF files, please refer to this workaround to fix this behavior:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-and-Copying/Saving-individual-TIFF-Files-for-multiple-p...

You can always pick a different output file type other than TIFF if you wish to have individual files created.

I am an HP employee, however, this content reflects my personal opinion and is in no way associated with HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.