cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Not able to see all pages of scanned tif file

HP Recommended

Scanned files saved in .tif format. However, I am Not able to see all scanned pages and only one page is visible. How to view and edit all the scanned pictures? I have windows 7 starter in my Sony Vaio please.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
28,908 28,628 4,994 11,345
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Displaying a Multi-Tif file format is not supported by any Tif Viewer.

The standard Windows Photo Viewer supports Multi-Tif files.

If the scanned file does not opened with Windows Photo Viewer by default, right click the file and select Open with. Select the Windows Photo Viewer from the list.

Below you may find a screenshot of Multi-Tif file with the page navigation marked, taken from a Windows 7 Starter OS:

1.jpg

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you gentleman. No doubt, with Windows Photo Viewer I am able to see all the pages but I am not able to do any editing. If I try to copy to some other file also I am able to edit the first page only at best. Nice of you and thank you very much anyway. If you or any team member has effective alternative available, I shall be grateful to be educated on the same.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
28,908 28,628 4,994 11,345
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You may try looking for any freeware software in google:

https://www.google.com/search?q=mlti+tiff+editor&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:he:official&...

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 6
Level 6
386 384 16 76
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The Multipage TIFF file was intended for Document scans, but was inadvertently set as the default for Photo scans.  

If your intent is to scan muliple Photos to individual TIFF files, please refer to this workaround to fix this behavior:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-and-Copying/Saving-individual-TIFF-Files-for-multiple-p...

You can always pick a different output file type other than TIFF if you wish to have individual files created.

I am an HP employee, however, this content reflects my personal opinion and is in no way associated with HP.
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation