cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Qqw3rty
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

OSD LOCKED

HP Recommended
Compaq w17q
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The OSD Locked keeps flashing like every 0.5 seconds. I don't know what to do i tried all the Instruction on the Internet but nothing works. I want to open my Monitor but i dont know how. Pls I need help 😞

1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,697 830 1,560
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Qqw3rty

Welcome to HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have a Compaq w17q monitor and an OSD Locked message keeps appearing on the screen. 

To provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

• Were any changes made to the monitor with respect to resolution, etc?
  • Were any buttons pressed on the monitor randomly?

Meanwhile, I did some research and found the following information that should help.

• Please refer to "Locking OSD settings" from this link
  • I also suggest you to refer to this HP Document for OSD locked out messages for HP monitors.

I hope this information helps. Keep me posted. Cheers! 🙂

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation