Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dennis2016 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000005). Access is denied

HP LaserJet 4015N
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have a main server runing Windows Server 2012 R2 and a client compter with Windows 7 Professional on my Network. The client computer was printing fine from HP Laserjet 4015 on the domain controller but later there wasan hitch in printing from the network printer. I removed the network printer "HP LaserJet 4015N" from the client computer and try to re-install it. I call up the printer from the main server but trying to install it on the client computer by double clicking on it, it displayed this message:

"Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000005). Access is Denied.

I have tried removing the driver from Print Management i couldn't and I can also re-install on the client computer. I have stopped the print spooler service and restart it, it did not work. Please I need help from guy who have experienced this hitch.  

Dennis

1 REPLY
Tutor CatalinaB003 Tutor
Tutor
11 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000005). Access is denied

Hello Dennis,

I hope you´re doing well. I recommend you to visit this link to find the solution for your issue:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/274ed1b4-a704-4f53-97ba-2773f02b6c7a/error...

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation