cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jtk55
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Photos printed using glossy Everyday Photo Paper all have purplish tint

HP Recommended
HP Envy 4520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am attempting to print photos from Picassa using  HP Everyday Photo Paper/Glossy on my HP ENVY 4520.  All are coming out with purplish blue tint.  Please advise how I control tint (I can control on Picassa, but the printed photo looks nothing like the Picassa file). 

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 829 1,528
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jtk55

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have an HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer and while printing photos from Picassa using the HP Everyday photo paper/glossy, the prints have a purplish blue tint. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you. 

To provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

• Does the issue persist if you try to print from other applications?
  • Are you using original HP cartridges or refilled ink?
  • Please check if the paper is fed correctly and the printer is printing on the glossy side of the paper.
  • Please ensure that you select the correct paper type in the print settings.
  • How is the printing on normal paper?

Meanwhile, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• Change the print quality from best mode to normal and check if it prints fine.

If the print quality is not good while printing on normal paper too then I suggest you to perform the steps as described in detail from this link

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Let me know how it goes. Cheers! 🙂

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation