Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
Windows 11 Upgrade Guide
When scanning a document using the document feeder, the left side of the pdf is not legible.
Hello, @GKal – Hope you are well!
Thank you for becoming an HP Forum member. It is a great location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others.
I understand you are facing lines while scanning using the ADF. To assist you better, please post the image here with your reply. Also, try making a copy using the ADF and check if that is the same.
Alternatively, check the below figure, clean the ADF glass trip and cover (2 and 3 in the fig. below).
Now, try a power drain on the printer as suggested below:
· With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
· Remove USB cable, if present.
· Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
· Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
· Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
Those steps should do the trick, let me know the outcome.
Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community