Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8725
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Every time I print, my printer Keeps Printing the Test Page Logo on reverse side of every print job. I have cleared the spooler. The only thing I can come up with is something about the composite usb - possible. But there are no Yellow triangles when I look at my control panel.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Does your printer pull back the paper to print on its otehr side or not? as the printer must pull it back to print on its other side and that cannot be done in a single action..

Have you removed the paper stack from the tray and ensures it is clear from both sides?

Do you print from a specific program when it happens?

Do the same occour when printing from another program such as Notepage or Wordpad?

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Have you removed the paper stack from the tray and ensures it is clear from both sides? RESPONSE: YES

Do you print from a specific program when it happens? RESPSONES: NO. It happens every time I print

Do the same occour when printing from another program such as Notepage or Wordpad? REPSONSE: YES.

I have turned the printer off, Unlplugged it and re-installed the printer. It still prints a half logo of the test page on the reverse side every time I print.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.