Windows 11 Upgrade Guide
I'm using AiO hp remote printer app with my iPad. My printer is on my wifi network, but when I try to print an email, I get a message saying "no air printers found". How can I get it to print thru app?
Hi,Thanks for using the HP Forums.
Think that the Airprint may be turned off for the printer.
Follow these steps :
1. FInd the IP address of your printer - touch on the wireless icon on the printer and it should display the IP address
2. Key in the IP address into the Safari browser, this will bring you to the Embedded Web Server (EWS)
3. In EWS, go to Settings (you may see a security prompt, however, it is safe and you can proceed to the IP address)
4. Under settings, go to "Security" and then "Administrator Settings"
5. Ensure that Airprint is "Checked" (Example)
Hope that helps!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community