cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
frochop
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Re: MFP M477 software installation, Win 10, 2 different computers

HP Recommended

I'm having the same issue consistent with others on this post.  The only troubleshooting that I cannot and will not do is to set the printer back to default settings. I'm in a small office environment and I have 6 other people that use and access this printer.

The installation skips to completed at around 12%; the HP M477 printer is not listed in the Device and Printers box, printer not listed under Print Queues in Device Manager, and the I.R.I.S. OCR software is not installed.  Upon re-install, I receive a message stating that the previous software installation fails, and proceeds to uninstall the software, after which I must reboot.  Further attempts have the same result.

Please find a resolution!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation