Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Rotate 180 degreesI replaced my printer and now I cant rotate the print job 180 degreesWhen I print now everything comes out backwardsI need to flip it 180 degreesI cant just flip the paper I need to rotate the print job 180 degreesAny help?   HP K8600
9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hey,

Try these Following Steps:

Right click on the Printer icon and then go Printing Preferences

In Printing Preferences Check the Following Options:

Mirror Image - Off

Page Order - Back to Front

(If it's back to front still facing the problem change it to front to back)

Regards

All of my posts are my opinions.

In the HP Support Forums, clicking on the Kudos star is how you can appreciate.
HP Recommended
Still printing out upside down.   Didnt change at all when I changed the settings.
HP Recommended

Ok then it may be an issue with the driver itself.

Uninstall the HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer driver and software.

Browse the Software Cd and then go to Utill folder>CCC folder>Uninstall_L3 file.

Double click on that and then will find a DOS screen hit enter.

It will start the uninstallation process, once uninstallation is completed restart the computer.

Download the drivers from this website

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=3434447&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&submit.y=10&submit.x=9&lang=en&cc=us

Install the drivers, once installation is completed.

Print a Self-test Diagnostic Page to confirm its printing

1. From the HP Solution Center , click the Settings menu.
  2. Point to Print Settings , and then click Printer Toolbox .
    The Toolbox opens.
  3. Click the Services tab, and then click Print Self-Test Diagnostic Page . The self-test diagnostic page prints.

If it Prints the Page correctly the drivers are installed correct.

Try to Print document now and check??

HP Recommended

ok I uninstalled and installed the downloaded driver.   Everything works fine but Im still having the same problem.  I need to rotate what I want to print 180 degrees.   The top of the page comes out first.  I need the bottom of the page to print out first.   

In the other printer it had a rotate print job or something like that.  All I had to do was check that box and I was all good.  

Please help. 🙂

HP Recommended

its funny that you're asking this; I am researching a printer that has this function and I didn't know it was rare but the next printer I buy for my customer MUST have this function.

I will pay any price for any printer but I know that the HP deskjet 5650 doesn't but the hp laserjet 3200 does.

are there any printers that "definitely" have it /color laser MFP?

HP Recommended

Hey,

Sorry that its still the same, would like you to change the Page orientation.

In Printing Preferences Check the Following Options:

Page Order - Back to Front

If its already selected as  Back to Front change it to Front to Back.

Regards,

HP Recommended

thx. will try.

G

HP Recommended
I tried switching it to back to front and still didnt get it to work.  Changing that setting didnt change anything.     Any suggestions?
HP Recommended

The last known HP Deskjet driver that I'm aware of that has the rotate 180 degree option is the Deskjet 9600.  We have been forcing our new printers to use this old driver just to get this functionality.  Unfortunately now we are rolling out Windows 7 x64 as our standard image and HP did not release a 64-bit driver for the 9600, so I'm not entirely sure what we are going to do.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.