Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-03-2015 02:18 AM
To resolve scanner error 23 follow below steps:
1. Switch off the printer.
2. Unplug power cable.
3. Press the power button on the printer, it will switch on for a second and go off, this is to drain the remaining power.
4. Plug the power cable back in.
5. Switch on the printer.
6. Scanning must work now.
02-09-2019 08:49 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately, based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. I recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/postpage
To be more helpful with your post, you may add key information if you wish:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message.