Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I have fixed the error by reloading the factory defaults
HP Recommended

I have problems when I want to scan a document to my mail. It usually works, but now it says something about error 403.

What is the problem? 

HP Recommended

I don't know what "reload the factory defaults" means. Can you explain that?

HP Recommended

Hi Kyle,

Please can you email the detail of the partial reset of the printer as I have tried all the options in the forum
Regards,

Mark

HP Recommended
I am having the same problem. Please send me the instructions.
HP Recommended
Hi Kyle, I am having the same problem. Tried it all including the App Please send me the partial reset instructions.
HP Recommended

can you give me information to correct the problem? i have homework!

HP Recommended
I am having same problem. I just use my iPad & iPhone that are IOS 7
Thanks

Re: Server Connection Error 403. [ New ]
Options
‎11-06-2013 11:42 AM

I have a HP 6520. Previously, I could scan to email and now it stopped working. Please advise how to correct.
HP Recommended
I have tried everything except Kyles secret solution could someone send to me? Thanks Anne
HP Recommended

Re: Server Connection Error 403.
Options
‎01-17-2014 10:13 AM

Hi @figgycat and @CraigPH,

Thank you for joining the HP Support community. I understand that you have a 403 error on your Photosmart printers.

Neither of the solutions below worked for me. Any other solutions ? Thanks Anne

Please try the steps I posted earlier on this thread, I have included a link to the post.

HP Support Forums - post by Happytohelp01
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Mac-Printing-and-Scanning/Server-Connection-Error-403/m-p/3286713/highl...

Happytohelp01

I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the KUDOS STAR on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.