cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
BobCadet
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Streaks on ADF scanned docs

HP Recommended
Officejet 7500a wide format
macOS 10.12 Sierra

Lined streaks have started to appear on docs that have been scanned with the ADF.

Cleaning is difficult, the 7500a product manual suggest the ADF can be "opened" to gain access.

But unless I am missing the obvious, the ADF unit on my machine cannot be opened.

Thanyou in advance to anyone that can help with this issue 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,619 25,500 1,407 1,476
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BobCadet

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting vertical lines when you scan on Officejet 7500a printer. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

• Clean the scanner.
  • Clean the automatic document feeder (ADF) rollers.
  • Change the scan settings.
  • Reset the printer.

Click here and follow the document to perform above mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation