Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-27-2017 10:58 AM
I have not been able to use my HP Photosmart C7200 for a while. Attempting to problem solve, but nothing is working. Assuming I may need a new driver. Downloaded HPprinterdriver 5.0 but I guess it wasn't the right one as nothing is working.
I deleted the printer, and then was going to readd; but it doesn't show up on my list.
What else should I try? Getting frustrated. 🙂
04-28-2017 01:22 PM - edited 04-28-2017 01:33 PM
Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP community. I understand that you have issues with connecting the printer to the network. I will be really glad to assist you here. 🙂
Fabulous description and superb diagnosis of the issue before posting. Kudos to you for that. 🙂 You are a valued HP customer and it is paramount to assist you. I take it as a privilege to share this platform with you. 🙂
For better clarity, I would require more information regarding this.
- Did you try to make a few copies directly from the printer without any intervention from the computer as it has not been used for some time?
- For a start please make a few copies directly from the printer without any communication from the computer.
- If it copies fine, then please perform these steps.
- Reset mac printing system Please click here
- Then add the printer by following the steps mentioned in the link.
- Then check if it prints. This should do the trick for you.
Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great.
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
Take care now and have a superb week ahead. 🙂
I am an HP Employee