Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

To my chagrin, it did not work.  Any other suggestions?

HP Recommended

Have you disabled "Notifications" on the printer's Settings Menu?  Refer to Mr. Mojo on page before this one.  Also, on your Printers and Faxes folder, the printer labeled "HP2055DN" must be the one selected (check mark visible).  Not the "HP Laserjet," and not the "Microsoft XPS."  This folder is under Control Panel running Windows OS.

HP Recommended

how i sove the problem

HP Recommended

when I go into the installed options tab I see the duplex option but there is not one for the Printer Status Notification thus I can't change it. Ideas? This is for a P2055dn.

HP Recommended

I am having the same problem but on XP those are not choices for the printer.  WHat caused all this?

HP Recommended
I am having my isue with a HP 7310 printer, runing XP.
HP Recommended

Thanks problem sovled....

HP Recommended

Disabled Printer Status Notification 

HP Recommended

Perfect, it worked for me!

Thanks,

HP Recommended

Hello All,

I am getting the below message when printing on preprintid receipt through customised software through TVS MSP 430 DMP printer.

"GET /DevMgmt/Discoverytree.xml HTTP/1.1"

Pls send your suggestion for resolved the issue.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.