Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a range of HP laserjet printers that I need to monitor via snmp from a unix script

Where can I find information on OIDs, MIBS and SNMP traps for various HP printers?

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

I posted the same question a few days ago but for a Photosmart printer. Unfortunately no answer yet.

For Laserjet printers, I found some MIB files on OIDView or Mibdepot. They might work for you.

For a Photosmart printer, OIDs seem to be different.

HP Recommended

What about HP OfficeJet?

I have HP OJ 8000 Pro. And i'm interesting about enterprises.11.2.3.9.1 OID. 

HP Recommended

Hello drTr0jan

Your question would be more likely to be answered in the HP Business Forum.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Support-Forums/ct-p/business-support

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
HP Recommended

There isn't the HP Business Forum at the link.

I've gotten a partially empty page with a "Business Support Forums" inscription only.

Business Support Forums 

HP Recommended

Hello drTr0jan

Sorry about that link as you say it doesn't load all the way. You can find the HP Busines Forum here.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
HP Recommended

It took me a while to find this but here is a page on the HP site which has all MiB files for their printers that was dead for quite a while but has come back to life:  https://spp.itcs.hp.com/spp/

Click SDK and then choose public.  Now browse the MiBs and find what you need.

I hope this helps some folks out.

Regards,

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.