Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

By the complete lack of support, I'm guessing HP doesn't look at their support forum. If you are looking, HP, I want you to know that I will never buy an HP product again after losing a sacanner to an OS "upgrade". My HP printer is also no longer supported and is now buggy.  I am in no way a fan of Windows 7 and will not be buying Microsoft again either. However, deciding not to upgrade your drivers for this OS is unacceptable.

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

What you (I do) can do is use the old xp-driver in VM-Ware with Windows XP, and that vm-ware runs under windows 7.

That works very well

HP Recommended

Hello everybody!

Again the same issue, sorry.

I have 2 PC's with Windows7 and made theme working together with the scanner Scanjet 4300c, they are 32 bits, by using the instructions of the forum, many thanks for that.

Now I recently bought a new HP laptop with 64bits , please look:

equipo.gif

The former instructions to download the driver don't work anymore, may somebody give me new ones or any other help how I can connect the Scanjet 4300c, I still like that machine, thanks.

Many regards, Michaela from Spain

HP Recommended

@cjmnewss wrote:

I also wonder the same thing.  Is there going to be a driver for Windows 7?  In the business forums an HP tech said there would be, but there still isn't one listed with the other drivers.

Windowx 7 64 bit is what I am looking for drivers for.

HP Recommended

Windows 7 driver for Scanjet 4370

HP Recommended

Windows 7 driver for Scanjet 4370 downlord

HP Recommended

Pls. give me a driver for support my W7 & office-3 pc.

Thanking you.

HP Recommended

Windows 7 driver for Scanjet 4370

HP Recommended

Will there ever be a Windows 7 driver for Scanjet 4370?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.