cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Framinglovely
Level 2
11 8 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

can anyone help me connect to my z2100 ews cant find printer in hp utility

HP Recommended
z2100
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

hi can anyone help me conect to printer  z2100 so i can find out ink coverage material etc 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 818 37 84
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

First, you need to find out :    was the driver installed properly ?   you can go to printer property & see is it online .

if offline, it means driver not installed properly.

Clean install :

First download the driver from HP website.... unzip it to a directory where you can remember.

Connect printer via usb cable.

power up & Windows should detect it & ask for driver, point to the directory where you have the driver.

if installation fine, you can see it on printer property & said    online.... otherwise     connection bad.

if all ok.... go to hp utility   & it should find the printer there.......  if no... uninstall    it        reboot    & install

it again.

Should be easy & just less than 10 minutes....

On the utilty,   you can manage color profiles & other functions...

0 Kudos
Framinglovely
Author
Level 2
11 8 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thankyou for reply.

printer is working via usb conection  print quality seems ok

just cant find or conect with hp utility  am i using rhe right program lol

if i go to printer driver  preferences   services    , if i try to access colour centre or printer status  it opens up hp utility   but thats as far as i can get  many thanks for your help kind regards wayne

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation