cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
nitroxnhn
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

can't scan from my deskjet 1510 series printer

HP Recommended
hp deskjet 1510 all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello,

whenever I try to scan anything it says" The scanner is currently in use.Please wait until your previous task is complete and then try scanning again". I tried unplugging the power cord from the back, restarting pc, nothing worked. Please help. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Chun87
Level 1
6 6 0 2
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Are u able to copy anything..open the lid and try to copr anything directly from the printer..if it is not copying anything then it must be a hareware failure..if it is copying anything then it must be a software problem..if it is a software problem then maybe i call help you.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation