Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I can't access usa.novadevelopment.com/hp/PACrafts to down load the free software that came with my printer.  There are no optiions to put in the sereal number and activation code.

18 REPLIES 18
HP Recommended

Try using a different web browser? Reboot the computer and try it out again. Good luck

HP Recommended

cannot access novadevelopment to download my free soft ware

HP Recommended

gave my old email add

HP Recommended

Can't download the Print Artist that came with my new printer.

HP Recommended

The reason you cannot access this offer is because it does not exist!

I have browsed around the forums and apparently this problem has been happening since 2011. The thing is, there is no acces to the hrrp://usa..../PACraft. There is no option for "Print Artist Craft Studio".

In my opinion, this offer is clearly a trap for people to visit the website! Moreover, an HP "expert" provided the web address, which is already noted on the bonus offer paper. However, there is no way of accessing offer from the website's address.

My suggestion, let it go and accept that this was an offer trap--unfortunately!

Aloha!

HP Recommended

cannot access novadevelopment.com to download my free soft ware

HP Recommended

I have the same problem as Re:

HP Recommended

@janrr wrote:

I can't access usa.novadevelopment.com/hp/PACrafts to down load the free software that came with my printer.  There are no optiions to put in the sereal number and activation code.

I have the same problem.

HP Recommended

no comment

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.